Monday 23 January 2012

Borough market part 2

In the last part I did not mentioned any of the market stalls so here are some I find quite intriguing.



Here is one that I loved you can get all types of meat from beef to wild rabbit.

This one is a spice stall and the great thing
about it is you can buy a box set for indian,
thai to french cuisine for some who don't
know what to buy or use.


This was a wine stall that I got some mulled wine from which was ok but I amazed with the two big barrels use to fill up wine bottle for just £5 I did try asking if they would fill my bucket up for me.

I included a fruit and vegatable stall as Borough market was originaly a fruit and vegatable market which sold fresh produce from garden of England, kent as you can see the market has come a long way from it beginnings.

No comments:

Post a Comment