Saturday 21 January 2012

Borough market

Borough market is one of the better food markets in London, which is situated on the south side of London Bridge. As soon you journey in to market the smells hit you all at once and you don't quiet know where begin.





Whilst I was there I ventured in to Neal's Yard Dairy which is a fabulous cheese shop.
If I would of have had some warn crusty bread I would of eaten the shop out.
They offer an evening of cheese tasting with different themes you


After seeing so much cheese I fancied some wine so I popped, into Bedales
where a friend and myself enjoyed a Erumir and Chateau Bellingard accompanied
 by a cheese board. The wine was exceptional and the cheese was satisfactory.
The surroundings are mix match of chairs and tables which I like.



No comments:

Post a Comment