Saturday 18 February 2012

Gay Hussar in soho





This week I wanted to try some Hungarian food so I ask my Hungarian friend
where is good to go in London and he said try the Gay Hussar as it has got a
good review  even though he has never been there so off I went.

for starter
Gulyásleves - Beef Goulash Soup


Hortobagyi Husos Palacsinta - Chicken Pancake


for mains
Özpörkölt - Venison Goulash with Tarhonya and Red Cabbage
Borjúpörkölt Galuskával - Veal Goulash with Galuska

Well the food was ok but not what I was expecting when i think of Hungarian food
it's great peasant food with big cuts of rustic bread not for it to try and be posh
nosh. It is a great restruant but my opinion is it's the king's pyjamas story
as in people want to eat there as a lot of mp's eat there.
So in all it is a good restruant but not what I am looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment