Tuesday 24 April 2012

World Master Chefs Tour


I just had some good news I'v been accepted in to the World Master Chefs
which I am as happy can be.

I went to a dinner for a meet and greet which I am not that good at but by the
2nd beer and 2 champagnes god knows how much wine I could talk to any one.

The dinner was great as it was one chef per course to show us how they
 creativeness and felt about the dish so I will show a picture the name of
the dish and the name of the chef.

Amuse Bouche
by Alwin Brown MWMCS

Spicy Prawn and Crab Panna Cotta
with Enoki mushroom Salad




Confit of Rabbit Tortelloni
by Stuart Hine

 
Rabbit Tortelloni with spring vegetable broth

The wine was
 Pinot Gris "Willamette Valley" 2009


Beetroot Cured Salmon
by James Parsons MWMCS
With Sake jelly, seaweed, ginger, wasabi and yuzu

The wine was
Old Vine Riesling "F-series" 2009


Smoked Loin of Pork
by Brian Henry FWMCS
 With a sage and onion bon bon, braised lentils
savoy cabbage, crackling and apple sauce

The wine was
Saint-Aubin Rouge ler Cru "Les Perriers" 2008

Vanilla Parfait
by Duncan Wilson MWMCS

 
With rhubard consomme, ginger jelly
and poached rhubarb

The wine was
Blanc de Morgex, Vin de Glace "Chadelune" 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment