Saturday 17 March 2012

USA 2


Cracker Barrel

I went for a southern breakfast now the 1st thing you will see is there is
 an old country store that sells retro chocolate bars to wooded rocking chairs
and just about any thing else you can think of.


I just tried the sky bar as I was sitting here waiting for my pictures to load up and
I wish I had some more now.
So I needed a big breakfast that day and I got more than I bargained for.....
I had the the Cracker Barrel Country Boy Breakfast  Pork Chops
or Steak grilled to order, Three Eggs cooked to order served with Fried Apples,
 Hashbrown Casserole, Grits, Sawmill Gravy and Homemade Buttermilk Biscuits
along with real Butter and the best Preserves, Jam n' Apple Butter available.

Steak grilled



 Sawmill Gravy and Homemade Buttermilk Biscuits

Pork Chops


Apple Butter is a must try I and not a big fan of jam and preservetives but I loved
this it just like butter flavoured with apple.
Sawmill Gravy and Homemade Buttermilk Biscuits now the biscuits are what we
would know as scones without the fruit the sawmill gravy is not like the ahhhh
bisto it is taking the fat or dripping from the meat and mixing it with a roux
and thats what it is so if your someone who like dripping on toast then
you will like this.
Grits now what are grits well its like polenta or porridge there ok I
like them when I mix the apple butter in to it.


Grandpa's Country Fried Breakfast Two Eggs cooked to order with Grits, Sawmill Gravy and Homemade Buttermilk Biscuits along with real Butter and the best Preserves, Jam n' Apple Butter available. Served with your choice of Fried Apples or Hashbrown Casserole and Chicken Fried Chicken or Country Fried Steak.
and sweet potato pancakes on the side for us to try and I got to say there awsome




No comments:

Post a Comment