Saturday 3 March 2012

U.S.A


I was in New York last week for a friends wedding so
congratulations to Frank and Jennifer.













So the 1st thing I wanted to try in the USA was a Diner for the pancake and bacon with syrup


Pancake and bacon



Tex breakfast warp

Conrbeef hash egg and potatoe











In the Tex warp was egg, fried potatoe, chorizo and chicken with tomato salsa and I
got to say wow thats a breakfast. The conrbeef hash was out of this world if you
had too much to drink the night befor I think it as they say over there
winner winner chicken dinner or as we say here it's lubly jubly.
Now the pancake and bacon I've got to sayI wanted to try this and no
that is not a ball of ice cream but butter as I thought
when it came out but I've got to say it works the sweet and salt the crispy bacon
and fluffy pancakes you can't help but eat it all.

I got more to put up but will in my own time.

No comments:

Post a Comment